LIMITED QUANTITIES! No reorder options.
If you are thinking of buying any of these products, do it now.
FIRST: Create an account on Opportunities, Inc.’s website and wait for a confirmation. You may need to wait up to 72 hours for approval. When creating your account be sure to add “NCPA” or “Pharmacy” to your account information. https://www.opportunitiesia.com/myaccount.asp?cat=29
Items highlighted in yellow on order forms represent the top sellers in each category. This is excellent information to build your opening order. Invest in mannequins; look for “free mannequin available” with selected order quantities. This company will be offering product four times a year.
Read the fine print on all ordering forms:
1. All claims must be faxed within 14 days of receipt of goods. If you have defectives due to workmanship, please contact Opportunities, Inc.’s office via email, fax, or phone before making deductions.
2. Invoices not paid within 30 days of the due date are subject to a 1.5 percent monthly finance charge. After 60 days, the company will require pre-payment on future shipments.
3. All products will ship as they arrive in the company’s warehouse unless specified on the purchase order.
4. Minimum Reorders: $100. Opportunities, Inc. will honor all shipping requirements as long as they are listed on the PO/Order sheet. Otherwise, all goods ship as READY. (Do not count on a chance to reorder.)
5. Although resellers remain free to sell the company’s merchandise through any channels, the company will, without assuming any liability, cancel all orders and refuse to accept any new orders for any of their merchandise from any retailers who sell on Amazon without their express written permission.
Keep in mind you are buying at a deeply discounted cost. Freight for these items is like all other items, based on size and weight. Freight may vary from 8 to 15 percent. Note: the suggested retail profit margins do not reflect the added cost of shipping. See chart below.
This chart explains the great profit margins you can make with this product:
Purchase your Opportunities products by going through FrontendMarketplace.com!
ALL first time customers will need to pre-pay their first order with a credit card and then they can establish terms or keep credit card on file for reorders.
You can place your order online here. As we said above, you will need to create an account before you can login. Be sure to identify yourself as an NCPA member.